Monday, June 30, 2008

June 30

Today has been a funny, fuzzy muddle. It seems my mind has resorted to power save mode as I make one giggly mistake after another. My thinking seems sluggish and ever so slightly misaligned. If I had the chance I’d go back to bed and start the day again. Such slurred thinking shackled with negativity and apathy seems a dangerous brew. Whenever I gain clarity and real feeling in my relationship with God I then become doubtful. Evil attempts have been awakened to trick me into turning my back on true fulfillment. I have become confused and disorientated… however…this time I will straighten my back and dig in my toes. I will don garments of praise and block my ears to his saccharine treachery. I am praying for spiritual chocks to prevent me from losing ground until a refreshing breeze clears the fug.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for your honesty in what you've written and encourage you in standing your ground against the enemy. I can identify with your description of fuzziness and lack of focus. I'm enjoying reading your journey as you look for kingdom signs in your day.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jenn